Ikuddle

DonsRolla
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else scammed by self cleaning litter tray advertised on Facebook?

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Kkindly
That's the exact same person that scammed me, how it PayPal not stopping them I don't understand
Login to Me Too

teropt
New Community Member

I was scammed by a company in China.  This was about 2 months ago.  I put in an immediate claim with Paypal and they contacted the seller who did not respond, so they did refund my money.  Then today (2 months after the order), a package arrived at the post office.  I could tell it wasn't heavy enough to be the real Ikuddle, plus I knew it was a scam already so I refused the package.  Sorry others got ripped off.  I have to be much more careful to find out where products come from that I'm ordering on line.  They look legitimate, but often are just knockoffs from China or nothing at all and take your money.

Login to Me Too

Kkindly
Yes iv also been scammed very upsetting and PayPal seems to be on there side which is so wrong
Login to Me Too

DonsRolla
Contributor
Contributor
It really is, especially when I paid postage to send it back, so ended up even worse because I didn't accept the company's partial refund. I totally let down. PayPal dont protect you at all!
Login to Me Too

T-Lowe
New Community Member

My dispute was denied. Supposedly the seller provided some type of delivery verification. I have not received any pet related products. I did receive a pair of sunglasses that I did not order. There was no shipping / order info in the package. So I have no way of knowing where it came from. This is complete bull. If this many people are having issues with this seller then I cannot believe PayPal is going to turn a blind eye. I use paypal because of the added security. If this is what their security looks like, it’s time to use other payment options. 

Login to Me Too

DonsRolla
Contributor
Contributor
Indeed! No protection at all from a clear scammer. This company must be making a killing.
Login to Me Too

moonraven812
this item is stIll being sold on facebook... and i ordered two! I tried to cancel when i saw the fraud postings the same day i ordered. Paypal seems to be run by bots, i trued to call and was told my call could not be handled at this time and the replies to my claim are all automated. I never recieved my item, seller offered full refund but none came. the seller then sent me a metal band and offered a 30% refund. What a joke.
Login to Me Too

DonsRolla
Contributor
Contributor
These fraudsters will be raking it in and trying to talk to an actual person at PayPal is impossible, I agree. A very frustrating situation and PayPal are making it easy for them.
Login to Me Too

Bontil

Ordered litterpaw from facebook ad.  Never received. Contacted company received confirmation with tracking. Tracking info was bogus. Emailed company again, this time came back no such email. Contacted Better Business Bureau. No success. Did not pay through paypal. Very leary of all facebook ads.

Login to Me Too

MistyD111111111
Contributor
Contributor
I did too but now they are using a different website to scam on. They also charged me twice once with the discount saying my order wasnt completed. Im disputing these charges now. I didn't receive anything from them for my purchases. Its ridiculous! Hopefully paypal will help me get refunded.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.