Identity confirmation.

Inah_25
New Community Member

Hello! Good afternoon everyone.. Is there anybody can help me solved this problem or even an advice about the things I need to do. I received a notification that I have to confirm owner identity, and I already submitted it. It says, I need to wait for a couple of days but as time goesby, it's still the same. Still the notification pop'up on my dashboard. What should I do? Please help. 😞I made this info last Friday, February 28,2019.I made this info last Friday, February 28,2019.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Inah_25 

Can't see your screenshot as its not showing up.

However you may have to wait a few weeks but you could always contact them for an update.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

smolkowski
Contributor
Contributor

My identity has been confirmed for several months, yet I still get that same stupid notification every time I login. Please get rid of the notification!!

Notification: "To help keep your account secure, please provide documents that confirm your identity. If you’ve already added them, thanks. We’ll email you once we’ve reviewed them.

Link: "Provide Docs Now." When I click on the link, here's what I get:

Thanks! You’re all set Everything checked out, so you can use your PayPal balance the way you always have. Send it, spend it or just keep it as a cushion against the unexpected.

It's been this way for months. Make it stop, please.

Login to Me Too

Rogbar
Contributor
Contributor

@smolkowski wrote:

My identity has been confirmed for several months, yet I still get that same stupid notification every time I login. Please get rid of the notification!!

Notification: "To help keep your account secure, please provide documents that confirm your identity. If you’ve already added them, thanks. We’ll email you once we’ve reviewed them.

Link: "Provide Docs Now." When I click on the link, here's what I get:

Thanks! You’re all set Everything checked out, so you can use your PayPal balance the way you always have. Send it, spend it or just keep it as a cushion against the unexpected.

It's been this way for months. Make it stop, please.

I also have this problem. I cannot find the Identity Confirmation Dashboard. Paypal is usually very good but this is inane. I also want it to just go away as it does not affect how I use Paypal…...sigh

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.