INSPIRED CONNECT LTD

Redwitch1958
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone heard of this company or had any dealings with them?

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

Moneedr
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is part of the scam. They’ve had dozens upon dozens of complaints. Yet they try and talk you into half the money. WTF. this needs to be shut down.
Login to Me Too

MariaM007
Contributor
Contributor

We fell for the same scam recently and a pair of chear pruning shears turned up. Paypal refunded me the full amount and my husband then sold the shears on Ebay so we made a small profit on this deal.  Suggest everyone else does the same 😉

Login to Me Too

vicuta21
I'm upset to and yes my opinion the paypal is a part of this scam to.
Login to Me Too

navarro_926
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order on February 2, 2020 for a palm router and I have not received it yet. If this router is made in China I doubt if I will ever see the router ever. I saw the ad on Facebook back in February and now the Covid-19 virus will undoubtably be their excuse. 

Login to Me Too

slcgal
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an electric branch lopper.  Today I received a little hand help trimmer.  I had heard that the company was a sham and tried to get Paypal to refund my money before the item arrived, but was not successful.

Login to Me Too

thrillinmillin
New Community Member

yeah, I got burned on the same scam. Paypal will not resolve the issue. Interesting since this company is obviously fraudulent. I guess Paypal's loyalty is to the money, not the customer. I am closing my account

Login to Me Too

wayne7777
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal was useless in this process to retrieve funds for the electric scissors scam. Contacted my cc company and they will  file a claim against Paypal. My account has been credited so if you've been scammed by this company, contact your credit card company and file a claim. They informed me that the claim will not be against Inspired Connect but against Paypal. Paypal has really let us down on this one !! Don't be left holding the bag and out your money. There is a trail of accountability and at this stage, it falls on Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Ckloor55

I ordered a pen and rhinestones from these people and I got sent a pencil and rhinestones.  Total Fraud.  Not what they said it was.  

Login to Me Too

jjbakermo
Contributor
Contributor

Got bit by the electric prunner scam. Paypal refunded my money the next day after I files the dispute. 

Login to Me Too

jjbakermo
Contributor
Contributor

I received a reply to my email from Inspired Connect LTD. They asked for a picture of what I received. I sent them a photo of the hand trimmer. Here is their reply:

"I am sorry, we have 2 types of prunning shears,the manual one is $29 while the other electric one is $110.

According to your order info, you ordered the manual one."

I pointed out that my paypal transaction states I paid for "Electric branch scissors-Make Your Gardening Work Easy-FREE SHIPPING - 8" Pruning Shears / US"

We shall see how they reply.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.