I was scammed by PAYPAL and Banggood Technology Co

Will97
Contributor
Contributor

About 3 weeks ago I bought a screen for a Samsung J7 in the website of Banggood Technology Co. and I paid using PAY PAL, because it was a website i had never used before and I wanted to be sure I could get my money back in case of a scam, (I was so stupid thinking that pay pal would protect me). A week ago i received the screen I bought and surprise, it was broken because the people from Banggood Technology Co. did a horrible work during the packing and shipping. So I wanted to get my money back of course. Long story short, after filling in the formulary of pay pal for refounds, they (Banggood Technology Co) wanted me to sent all kind of stupid thing to get my refound, "Please send a Youtube/Twitter/Facebook video and some photos of the product you received to xxxx" the most stupid thing I have ever heard, I mean who posts on social media everything they buy online? After this I had to sent the product (the screen for the samsung) back to china where the shop is BUT i had to pay myself the shipping costs (pay pal's rules). (this is were pay pal scams me or proctect the scamers, you can choose the idea you prefer) The shipping cost, of a package 70g weight from the netherlands were I live to China were the shop is, is 29 euros and the screen costed me 25,27 euros. Why pay pal offers false protection and does so little against things like this. After this I will cancel my account and get a credit card, I dont want to deal ever again with this **bleep** who allowed that some chinesse scamer had taken 25 eruos from me. Is not even much money but it is mine and im not willing to give it for free to a scamer. To me right now, PAY PAL is also a **bleep**ing scammer.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.