I was deducted 99 dollar for usenet.nl

Angela1955
Contributor
Contributor

Guys what im gonna do , I never had a any transaction with usenet.nl when i woke up i received an email that the deducted 99 dollar on my paypal account . Please help me 

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Miles1996
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem
Login to Me Too

lee1hy
Contributor
Contributor

I accidentally opened the case due to an unauthorized transaction. The case was closed without a refund. How can I open the case again?

Login to Me Too

Kana94
Contributor
Contributor

same here I never had any transaction with usenet.nl and just I received an email that the deducted 99 dollars from my PayPal account. i need my money back...

Login to Me Too

KenRio
Contributor
Contributor

Me too, after signing up, I couldn't even log in to usenet.nl and never downloaded any KB of documents until I received the $ 99 payment via Paypal notification, it's not fair. I felt like I was fooled like many others. I think Paypal should take action or customer support for similar cases from usenet.nl

Login to Me Too

dave2908
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 99 dollars was taken from my accent I noticed u're the most recent post that was scammed. Did u file for "unauthorize payment" yet and did Paypal reply? I filed just now and am waiting for their reply

Login to Me Too

dave2908
Contributor
Contributor

I had this problem recent and lost 99 US I never felt so stupid in my life. Judging by day dates on these post and replies this has been a scam for years and many, like myself, felt victim to it. I opened a case for unauthorized payment and am waiting to hear back from Paypal. I'm no way religious but now i'm praying that Paypal agreed to reverse the transaction returning my money. 

Login to Me Too

lee1hy
Contributor
Contributor

You mistake. You should not claim as unauthorized payment , you should claim as "Item not recevied"

This is a legitimate auto payment. Once you file a dispute, you will not receive a refund again. becase this case will be cloesd forever 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.