I need my money

Miranda701
Contributor
Contributor
I didnt get the chance to send in my needed info and now I cant recieve my money
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Miranda701 

Sorry no idea what you are talking about, too little information for us to work with and advise.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Miranda701 

Sorry no idea what you are talking about, too little information for us to work with and advise.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Miranda701
Contributor
Contributor
I was told to send in my state Id and bank statement but wasn't able to when I logged back in I was sent 104 which Google refunded because of my kid had made now I have been trying to recieve this money now for over a week I think they are scamming me or why do they need 180 days for me to recieve my money.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Miranda701 

ok, if you didn't provide the information paypal required to verify your i.d. then your account would have been limited.

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you were over 18 then and the account is in your legal name. Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.