I need help about the resolution centre 1000 dollars dispute

kushu1426
Contributor
Contributor

I have made one dispute on resolution centre of 1000 dollars that person scammed me saying he will convert my 1000 dollars to 4000 dollars guaranteed and I gave him money. He gave me access to his MT4 where he was trading the money but he lost my money and changed the password and deleted the chat yesterday. I have all the proof of it.

I made case on it on PayPal but I didn't saw by mistake I put the heading as unauthorised and the case is closed now how can I change the topic or start a new case

Please helpppp

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @kushu1426

Thanks for reaching Community Forum!

The only way to reopen a case is to contact Customer Service. They will also evaluate if the case can be reopened. Log On to your PayPal Account. Click HELP on the top Menu, scroll down to the bottom of the Page and click CONTACT US. You will have the option to call or send us a message.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.