I need a refund created an account to get help.

Baddshell
New Community Member

@thecommunity

I searched for a doll online found a site that appeared to be a store, I ordered the item, when it came time to pay the only option was to pay through PayPal. I paid with my debit card and provided my email address. I never received my doll and checked my email receipt to track my item. After attempting tracking, I learned there was no tracking information available. I also noticed a portion of my address was missing. I emailed the email address on my receipt from PayPal, providing the missing information no one never replied. The missing address information made the address a non-existing address; So I know the post office would have formed the sender that the address did not exist had they attempted to send it via FedEx, which is what I paid for as well That was July 21, 2020, still with no contact or response from the merchant. I tried to contact PayPal and was told no one was available via the phone, I should log into my account and select the transaction and dispute from my account etc. Again, I didn't even have an account then.  Now I have no idea what to do next, can anyone help please?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.