I may also have been had with Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Braz6971
New Community Member

As I ordered for a little over $ 176.00 US on May 16th and no news what so ever thus far?

And from what I can tell this does not look so reassuring.....

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

beachfox
Contributor
Contributor

I thought I had some protection by using paypal. I was wrong. I started a dispute to get my money back.  They kept pushig the date for making a a resolution back.   After 3 months I finally got the package. I paid for express delivery. One item was nothing like the picture. Totally different colour and very badly made. Crooked seams, no overlocking, loose threads. Unwearable. The second item also was nothing like the picture. Absolute crap. No response when i contacted them. Then i got an email from paypal saying the dispute was resolved as i recieved the items. Absolute **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

Kylie15
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the clothes from them. None came close to fitting , material so thin it was almost see through. I went to send items back through pay pal . Address that was given through contacting seller was nonexistent. I googled the address no street name, did not come up with a find . It’s addressed to a furniture company. When I notified pay pal of this the money was immediately returned to me. Pay pal should look into who they deal with as this community site has over 100 complaints regarding this business.
Login to Me Too

alvarobalbi
New Community Member

Me too. Bought 2 shirts via FB post. Got them after weeks of waiting but one of them wrong size. Never heard back from them when tried to solve. 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.