I had duplicate charge on my credit card through paypal?

NLPhyo
Contributor
Contributor

I had duplicate charge on my credit card through paypal? I put dispute in the paypal account. Seller did not send the parcel due to dispute . The seller requested to close the dispute then only he will send the item. I think it is dangerous. Pls let me know how I should proceed?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NLPhyo wrote:

I had duplicate charge on my credit card through paypal? I put dispute in the paypal account. Seller did not send the parcel due to dispute . The seller requested to close the dispute then only he will send the item. I think it is dangerous. Pls let me know how I should proceed?

Two authorizations could have gone through and the seller captured one of them but there shows two authorizations on your end. One should drop off in a week up to 30 days. If both transactions do go through at a later date (within 180 days) you can always call your card issuer dispute it if contacting the seller to refund you if they were paid twice was unsuccessful. Since you paid with card you can dispute it later. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.