I got scammed.

AriNani
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from a website called beautiful halo.com. I paid for expedited shipping and insurance on my order on December 12th. By December 18th there was still no update on my order so I opened a dispute on paypal. Once I opened a dispute, the company than began to reply saying I needed to close the case before they can ship my order now. I closed it and no one has responded to me and my money is still gone. I don’t know what to do.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AriNani 

If you paid by credit card, dispute with them. You shouldn't have closed the dispute, as now you can't open another with PayPal. Only close dispute if you get a refund issued or item shipped and received to satisfaction or you escalate to claim for PayPal to step in and help if seller is making excuses.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

AriNani
Contributor
Contributor
So I should make a claim? How do I do that?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AriNani 

You will have to call the customer service number on back of the credit card you used to pay and tell them that you want to open a dispute for Item Not Received.

Can't make a claim with PayPal, no more, because you closed it. You only get one chance but call your credit card to dispute like I said above.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.