I feel so cheated

Olddogwife
New Community Member

October 12 2018 I ordered a wig/hair from purelace. I wanted it for my graduation in November to look pretty as I celebrate the end of 4 long hard years of nursing school. A day after I came across some information from people who had ordered from them and what they got was far from what they ordered, so I open a case with pay pal to get my money back, I lost because it was so soon I guess and I can't assume same thing would have happened to me. It's now Jan 6th 2019 and after several emails to the company still no wig. I paid for the wig on my paypal account,how can I get back my money? PLease help me

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Jayekyra
Contributor
Contributor
On 20 January 2019 I paid USD216 to perfume empire for 6 bottles of perfume. Today is 30 january, the seller has not dispatched the items. The seller did not response when I contacted him 7 times so far. Ebay is passing the bugs to paypal. Paypal is beating around the bush. Community members... Please advise me what to do??? I feel so helpless and so cheated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.