I did not receive the service and good but I indeed completed the payment

AlexC999
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
Please let me explain first.  I need help of you guys to get this email to the department of Did not Receive Service or Good.

I bought something on the Internet, by legit, verified money coming from a freelancer website. Then I bought something from teresamakini67 twice.(I have his email and his profile in the website)

Once I sent him the money, which is 650 u.s. dollars, he told me to speed up the transaction, and let me file a report for not receiving it, then close it. I did. There is proof on the attachment.

Then, he told me to add the transaction fee, which is another 40 u.s. dollars. I did the same: sent him the money, then filed for a report, and closed the conversation with Paypal hoping to speed up the transaction.

Then he disappeared. And I can't report a problem in the name of Not Receiving Good and Service. So here I am.

Can I still get the money back?

Transaction ID6T103019WG285211T

Transaction ID3WF978957B208473L

Thank you all

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AlexC999 

Why would you file a dispute for non receipt of item and then close it ??????????

If you had to close a case to get a refund then it would be pointless opening one.
NEVER close a dispute / claim until you have a refund.
If the seller issued a refund then that would close the dispute automatically.
If he doesn't escalate to a claim.
Do not close it or he can ignore you and you can't open a second dispute OR re-open a closed one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

AlexC999
Contributor
Contributor

AlexC999
Contributor
Contributor

What can I say? I got scammed so I did exactly what he told me to do, hoping to "speed up the process". 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AlexC999 

Sadly you got scammed because you did exactly what he asked you to do !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AlexC999 

Why would you file a dispute for non receipt of item and then close it ??????????

If you had to close a case to get a refund then it would be pointless opening one.
NEVER close a dispute / claim until you have a refund.
If the seller issued a refund then that would close the dispute automatically.
If he doesn't escalate to a claim.
Do not close it or he can ignore you and you can't open a second dispute OR re-open a closed one.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.