Huretd.com is scam don't by from this website!

Freed2
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone! I just want to warn you about this website Huretd.com, don't ever buy anything from this website is a scammer. I bought generators from them the prices so cheap but they took long time and emailed me later on they gave a confirmation number said they are send it to my address but after took almost a month i found out they sent to different address purposely and I contacted USPS told them about the scam. I emailed the seller asked what's going on? But, they are never responded to me. So, with this I want to make it sure no one buy things from this scammer.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

GIVETECHBACK
New Community Member

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say that <removed> is definitely a scam, and PayPal does not care.

I purchased a car stereo on their site and never received a package. The email and contact information for the company is a Gmail account that has been suspended/closed by Google.

I am out $100 and very disappointed; the purchase was for nothing. Please do not do business with huretd.com unless you want to get scammed. I filed a dispute with the charges and was just given a tracking number for a month ago. UPS claims they left a box at my house but I am disabled and never leave. I live in a very small community on a lake. 

I never received the package. Nobody stole it. 

I wish I had found this page and others like TrustPilot before purchasing. Now I know. Never ever buy electronics with PayPal unless it is from Ebay or a vendor that has good reviews online.

I was a fool and ordered on my cell phone in the middle of the night thinking that I would get a stereo that is 3-4 years old for a great liquidation price. I was a fool.

Login to Me Too

GIVETECHBACK
New Community Member

Another thing. I found the review site after my order while PayPal still listed the charge as Authorization Pending. They refused to cancel the order at that time and I had to wait a month to file a dispute.

Magically a tracking number was provided claiming that the package was delivered. I don't know how they get fake tracking data but its definitely a scam fraud site.

Login to Me Too

Freed2
Contributor
Contributor
They sent to different address and different state. If you read the item a small package when my ordered was a generator of course a big package. From New york distributors to Pennsylvania address. I live in California. I hope FBI took notice this!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.