How to recover my money if I didn't receive the product ordered

Gabriel198
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered an Canister Steam Cleaner value 20USD and 10USD shipment cost.

I received an mini USB vacuum for PC value 2USD.

I made a claim for a full refund and now I have to send the mini USB vacuum back to the seller in order to get my money back, but that implies a cost of 20USD.

Tried calling PayPal and message to Customer Support but no answer.

To my claim I can't add any messages I only can put tracking number or cancel. If I cancel I won't receive my money back.

What can I do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gabriel198 

Sorry, you must return item in order to get a refund. That is how they resolve significantly not as described claims. They won’t let you keep item and money. If you fail to return, they close your case.

Alternatively, if you paid with credit card, you may dispute it through your credit card instead to resolve it with card issuer exclusively.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gabriel198 

Sorry, you must return item in order to get a refund. That is how they resolve significantly not as described claims. They won’t let you keep item and money. If you fail to return, they close your case.

Alternatively, if you paid with credit card, you may dispute it through your credit card instead to resolve it with card issuer exclusively.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.