How is the risk of accounts with Paypal calculated?

wantware
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

I have personal account with paypal for 4 years. when i try to open a business account my account is blocked. so I send all the requested papers, add my bank account and credit card. my account is unlocked. I made a payment with my Transferwise card save to my account for Shopify. 24 hours after my account is blocked again without reason with the following message: You can't use PayPal anymore
At PayPal, we value a safer community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that's inconsistent with our User Agreement, and therefore we can no longer offer you PayPal services.
I tried to contact Paypal by EMAIL, CHAT, CALL without anyone giving me a reason for this hold.

what's going on with your robot? the rebot decides instead of paypal support?

best

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

wantware
Contributor
Contributor
so my account is banned with no reason i have sent all documents linked my bank account and credit card my balance is 0€ i don’t have receive any payment to be suspected . Paypal don’t give reason for hold. how i can appeals or complaint to this decision ?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wantware 

Sadly if you had that email then its not a hold, you have been banned and paypal no longer sadly want your business.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

wantware
Contributor
Contributor
so my account is banned with no reason i have sent all documents linked my bank account and credit card my balance is 0€ i don’t have receive any payment to be suspected . Paypal don’t give reason for hold. how i can appeals or complaint to this decision ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.