How do I get my money back

KRo2
Contributor
Contributor
I really need to speak to a PayPal employee, as the automated system is not able to respond effectively to my issue. I tried to claim a refund but I selected the wrong category. My claim was denied, and now it won’t let me make a new claim. I chose “unauthorised activity” because I couldn’t find a category that matched my claim. Which is that my order was cancelled immediately upon paying the vendor. I am yet to receive my money back. I’m extremely frustrated that I can’t speak to a real person.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Mathew1999Adman
Contributor
Contributor
It's the same for me also since this is my first time using Pay Pal. I closed my case seeing how they suggested resolving the matter with the seller as a first resort. Upon closing the case I wasn't aware that I couldn't make another one a few days after given the seller ample time to respond to my emails. I've been trying to get in contact with the seller, but they want responded to me at all. The tracking number for my package they gave me says that It was already delivered to my address when it hasn't. This is extremely annoying since I can't make that specific claim again. I've been denied under unauthorized activity and I don't know what to do next. I really need to get in touch with a representative.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.