cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Talk to a LIVE HUMAN BEING

Highlighted
Contributor

How Do I Talk to a LIVE HUMAN BEING

I'm balancing my checkbook and have TWO disputes. One if for an item purchased online two months ago and NEVER received. The sellers website has been taken down, so I can't contact the seller.

The other is for a charge PayPal took from my checking account but it is NOT listed on my Paypal account.

I need to talk to a LIVE HUMAN BEING, but I'm getting the round around. Covid 19 is NO EXCUSE FOR IGNORING YOUR CUSTOMERS. So tell you what, I'm going to file a FRAUD complaint against Paypal with my state attorney general. Paypal is robbing me blind, and I'm NOT going to put up with it.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: How Do I Talk to a LIVE HUMAN BEING

Agree 100% with you. If I ever get my money back or even if i don't my account will be closed and more people need to do the same to make a point. Feels like they have a total of 5 customer service people employed.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I know its ridiculous buddy my account is on hold where I cannot pay or receive money.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I totally agree. I have tried emailing the system said I would have to call and I called after going in circles the system said to email them. What the **bleep**