Help!

colin4310
Contributor
Contributor

hi

I recently made a purchase of a pre ordered PS5 that somebody was selling on eBay for £636 with the understanding that it would be shipped to me when picked up on launch day, instead the sale was cancelled on launch day by the seller, my PayPal showed  a refund that was pending for 6 days because he had sent an E-cheque, on the 7th day the refund was cancelled so of course I messaged to seller to find out why and he said it was pending his side to, he said he would get on to his PayPal and have it sent, another 3 days past and no refund had been sent to my PayPal

I opened a case with PayPal which too a week to complete but the favoured the seller as he apparently had showed proof a refund was payed giving the the transaction reference but that transaction reference he gave doesn't match any thing on my PayPal and I have received no money refund to my PayPal or into my bank account the only transactions that show on my PayPal with that seller is the money out payment i made to him and the refund that was pending for 6 days and was cancelled on the 7th which has a deferent transaction reference to the one he gave PayPal as proof, I cant find anyway to appeal the decision as i need PayPal to see my account has received no money and i would also be happy to provide bank statements to show no money has bee received also.

i again contacted the seller explained diplomatically the situation and sent him screenshots showing no refund payed to me in PayPal and that he once was cancelled and also that the transaction reference he provided to PayPal was nowhere to be found on my account, I'd hoped that I was a genuine person that would be as concerned as i am that if he did send that refund and it hasn't come to me then where he sent it and hoped to find a resolution but was met with a reply of " look mate i don't have your money".

so I am at a loss of what to do next and cannot afford to lose that money, looking for some much needed assistance and advice please

Thankyou Colin

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.