Has anyone received satisfaction from a PAYPAL 'investigation?'

findingzzero
Contributor
Contributor

As the OP about a scam from an outfit called 'Scaner', has anyone got any satisfaction from a PAYPAL 'investigation' on this or any other scam? Or is this just a place to blow off steam and be scammed by PAYPAL that they are 'investigating.'  The scammer has figured out that if they show they shipped and delivered 'something' does Paypal fold (sammer scamming not just you but Paypal as well)? Do they even read this forum? Another way to see this (I'm a liberal and a scientist, so I suffer from seeing more than one way to look at a problem 😉).  How about, it's your CC co. that should cover you. Paypal just protects your CC # from fraudsters. If you tend to run your card through mucky sites, that's on you. It's not their job to have a 'trusted' vs 'scammers' sellers list. If so, why don't they just tell you that.. Personally I think it should be their job as an extension of 'good customer service.' It would, of course, have some effect on their bottom line.breathing.jpg

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.