Hacker made unauthorized purchase and PayPal says im a liar?

JasonCohen36
Contributor
Contributor
Someone hacked my wish account and ordered some stuff. I reported the transaction as unauthorized. Today I get an email that PayPal has decided the transaction was authorized and that I must be making this up. I thought PayPal had good customer service up until today. PayPal is a platform that is supposed to be used to protect customers from situations like this. PayPal did not even describe how they came to this conclusion. If I said I did not authorize the purchase that means I did not authorize the purchase. I dont think PayPal actually did a "investigation" hire some more responsible employees for a company that likes to rip off, defraud, and steal so much money this should be a big concern to you. Why even have an option to report unauthorized purchases if you are just going to call your users liars and say nonsense? PayPal should be ashamed of itself for this and for stealing millions of people's money but that is a entirely different issue I won't get into.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.