HOW PAYPAL DESTROY MY BUSINESS AND LIFE WITHIN A DAY AFTER MY WIFE SURPRISE ME WITH PREGNANCY

NerdzPlanet
Contributor
Contributor

I’m Hopeless with no other choice but I will make this post public, and let this keep running until I have a choice for this matter. I am paying targeted ads to be sure to reach People that have interact with PayPal and also hold positions and problems.

I was back from a long Business trip and annoying happy to see my Wife and Kids, after I woke up pretty early and bring my son and daughter to school I spend some time to talk with my wife, because I didn’t see her in the last 3 weeks so it was really important for me to spend some time with her, because I miss her…
It was nothing special as I see on my phone” Your Account has been Limited”, because we talk 3 Months before with PayPal and they decide to put a 20% holding on our Funds to be safe I thought this would be another verification before we get own PayPal Manager who would do these things in future for us as PayPal told us.

I get a little credit from an Investor to push our Marketing and Scale my Business, and I was more than happy to get from the PayPal Risk Management the “OKAY” for Scaling to the next level as Mr.P from the German PayPal Support told me that we can count on PayPal as a Partner after 3 Months of Spectating everything in Detail PayPal would remove the Hold and we could work as before without any Holdings and Issues, everything was good, we provide PayPal all kind of Proofs they want Certificates, Invoices, Company Documents everything that we need to provide we do that.

At this moment I was so happy that I will be able to scale my business would be a hard way, but I was sure that this is possible for me and my Company. I decided to save money these 3 months and reduce my own salary to 50% less because we wouldn’t have any profit in this time for a while or better to say we would get our profits delayed.

So, I take the whole amount of money from my Credit Cards and put it on my Bank Account, that I can use this as a little backup our Profit Marge was about 5-7% and if they hold 20% I need to cover the other 13% first of all from my own Budget. At this moment everything was OKAY my Team was happy I was happy my family was happy and we had nothing to fear.

Now 6 Workers me and my family are afraid about their life after 4 Years of working together with PayPal without issues. We had a really good growing account with less 1-2 % Disputes on it and had about 4000-6000 Orders per Month, we sell Original Products and provide also the Certificates, Invoices and everything that PayPal want from our Site, that’s why we really don’t understand why this happens and what we should do now…., everything for what I spend daily 16 Hours + for the last 4 years and having less time for my family is now wasted.
We never sell an unauthorized product which is against PayPal’s Acceptable Usage Policy and we never do anything to violate the Terms and Service from PayPal, so we are really pointless and hopeless what we could do to solve this issue… we were always cooperative and communicative every time if I had an issue or get a mail I called PayPal to fix/clear/solve this personally on the Phone, the only thing which was interesting for us was to work well together with PayPal and make both sites happy.

And now… I spend Money to my New Store and there is also a really big amount on my PayPal Account which I cannot use for the next 6 Months, this is really like a nightmare and I don’t know how I should sleep in the next 6 Months. I’m afraid, because no one from PayPal is talking or replying to my emails, I´m afraid because no one reacts on my e-mails or tell me what is wrong that we could solve it, I´m afraid about what should I do on the end of the Month, how should I pay my Workers and Services/tools that we use for our Business?

I didn’t call my wife anything about this at the moment, because I´m afraid that she will be afraid and scared too (he is in the 2nd month pregnant with our 3rd child) first time in my life I don’t know what will be the next step in my life. All that I want is my account back and my life back to continue my business what is the best that I can do after spending so much time in this business and educate the last 4 years myself for it.

I really would do everything to get my account and get my life back....

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NerdzPlanet

Doubt many folks are going to wade through all that, best to edit with the salient points / questions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

so what is the reason that your account is limited? 

Login to Me Too

NerdzPlanet
Contributor
Contributor

That is the 1 Million Dollar Question, want to know what is the reason too.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NerdzPlanet

So, I take the whole amount of money from my Credit Cards and put it on my Bank Account,”

You cannot grab cash from your credit card to put it in your bank account. That is against PayPal TOS. If that is what I think you did, it is no wonder they limit your account, you cannot make cash advance to yourself from credit cards.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

mmbrothers15
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly to say but PAYPAL my business and future destroyed with in one day too, since they put on hold,  lump sum from my PAYPAL available balance and put holds of 25% of each transaction, on my account(and will review my account only after 3 months), when business will be destroyed in next couple days. Been working with PAYPAL over 10 years. Contacted PAYPAL numerous times, but they just don't care and don't want to resolve any issues. During pandemic started business, and sales was growing well, earned EBAY customer trust everybody was happy. All earned money , all credit cards balances all savings was invested into business to grow and now have over 1000 transactions every month and was increasing.  The balance from PAYPAL funds was using to purchase production directly from suppliers, and now have 200 customers waiting for they products  on EBAY, but because of these holds not able to purchase any of the products from suppliers and not even able to give a refunds to the customers, so automatically in next few days leading to business closed, EBAY account closed(10 years) because in the next few days will be at least 200 cases opened that item not received. Strange, regarding this situation, because I'm running business with EBAY, and PAYPAL just given as a payment option which was offered to the customers. Was trying to get on EBAY managed payment, and leave PAYPAL but EBAY not able to setup straight away managed payment, even I signed for managed payment 5 months ago. How these big companies like a PAYPAL, can destroy your lifes with in 1 second since they putting holds on your account. People, be aware with PAYPAL and always transfer your available balances into your account, to be safe, otherwise you can be next who will lost everything in 1 second.

Didn't told jet to my wife, regarding this situation, that everything nearly lost because she 7 months pregnant

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.