Got riped off and Paypal with no argument closed the case not in my favor.

jongsi
New Community Member

Ok so PayPal is supposed to be the safe way to purchase goods right? This is the advertised mantra.  This is my story, i made a purchases the company turned out to be a scam. I immediately reported it and opened a dispute to PayPal for a refund. I literally had messages from the scam company stating  they were not going to said me my order and good luck getting my money back.   PayPal after the period of time ruled in there favor without even giving me any opportunity to show them proof of the scam.  Now the case is closed what do i do.  Can complaints be filed agents PayPal. I feel like they did nothing! what i did i pay all those PP fees for if i get no protection?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

EEPmart
New Community Member
How much would it cost to send a package to China?
While sending that same one-pound package from New York City back to Beijing via USPS International Mail would cost in the ballpark of $50. This state of affairs also makes Chinese merchants virtually immune to returns from U.S. customers, turning international e-commerce into a one-way street.Nov 5, 2017

As U.S. Postage Rates Continue To Rise, The USPS Gives The ...
www.forbes.com › sites › wadeshepard › 2017/11/05 › how-the-usps-ep...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.