Gadgets Group

Cheryl24
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone ordered anything from gadgets group? I ordered three dog beds and I have not received them and now I am second guessing where they are coming from and if I should except them. There is no tracking number there was no receipt sent just what PayPal has is all the information I have. If anybody knows anything about gadgets group please let me know

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72

erinlis
New Community Member

I filed a dispute after the dog bed I received was the wrong size and dealing with Gadget Group has been a nightmare. They asked for photos which I sent, twice, they offered me $5 off or I could return the dog bed at my cost to China, which would be as much as the dog bed. PayPal has sided with them and now says I can return the dog bed for a full refund, but I must ship it at my cost, which is ridiculous for a company that sent the wrong item. This is why I use PayPal, they are meant to protect us from scams like this. Apparently, that is not the case any longer. I will terminate all business with PayPal if they don't correct this. It's pretty clear from this thread that GadgetGroup is a problem seller. 

Login to Me Too

j9gerz
Contributor
Contributor

This is a total scam.  I will never be fooled by these people or others like them again.  BEWARE.  I never received my goods and was unfort. dealign with a family illness at the time and waited too long to dispute or rathe escalate via paypal.  DO NOT BE FOOLED_ THEY ARE A SCAM. 

Login to Me Too

JBo3
Contributor
Contributor

I really wish I had seen this Community Message before ordering..  Attempted to cancel order as soon as I saw seller information in Chinese script. Never got a confirmation or order number email. Response received agreeing to cancelation request asking for order number (which I never received). I forwarded PayPal order information page; no response.

Received a package today-POOR quality, thin, not "plush" at all, small amount of fill was bunched up, absolutely no shape like in online pictures, bed had been vacuum sealed for shipping. I have filed a case in Resolution Center. BUYER BEWARE!

Login to Me Too

Strega521

We ordered one. I came completely sucked into a square block. Although the bed is thin and not a thick bed, there is something about it the dog loves. I think it’s the material that calms them. 
im actually trying to find the site again to order another. They are the cheapest by far and look exactly like the others for much more.

Login to Me Too

hary11
Contributor
Contributor

I have purchased Rechargeable MINI Wood Cutting Lithium Chainsaw on 18th Nov..  i have wainted 2 weeks before raising case with paypal Case ID #PP-D-92874842.  Waited 1 more month, finally i got a production what i have ordered.  I have ordered Battery operated chain was, what they have provided is small 2.5 pruner.  I was very much cheated on this.  I sent many mails to okeyseason and also message to gadgets group from their site, there is no response from them.  I need to get back my money and was cheated.   Paypal is not support new case.  Not sure how to proceed further.

Login to Me Too

MarieTS62
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same for me.
Login to Me Too

MarieTS62
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same for me. Although the ad said "The Gadget Group" I noticed the custmer service was for "OkaySeason". Only wish I'd checked here prior to ordering. Although they are replying, they are saying that I there were two products and their records show I received what I ordered, further said that the one I wanted was $99USD. Just rubbish, only one item on the video, followed the link to purchase via Paypal. Now I've seen all the complaints...I an sure I've been dupped by a SCAM. No reply yet from Paypal, I'm not really expecting one now. Paypal should withdraw their payment facilities from them, even though I know they won't.
Login to Me Too

Aimster1
Contributor
Contributor
Can I get my money back?
Login to Me Too

charteris
Contributor
Contributor

I bought some silicone lids and a rechargeable chainsaw from them. They sent the lids and a cheap folding handsaw. I've put in a claim with Paypal, but this is familiar scam. Unfortunately, I've been bitten before by these Chinese sellers advertising on Facebook.  They send garbage and then expect you to return the incorrect item, knowing full well the cost of postage is more than the price of the original item you purchased. The Chinese government subsidizes their postage so it costs them next to nothing to post items overseas. The ad showed a rechargeable battery operated chainsaw and that is what I bought. On the Paypal invoice and the parcel it states 'rechargeable chainsaw (HANDSAW)'. Huh? Now they are saying they sent the correct item and are offering me 20% off my next purchase with them. As if. From now on I'm only buying through eBay, from Australian buyers. If a company doesn't have an Australian address and phone number, you can guarantee it is a Chinese company purporting to be located in the USA or Australia, usually in Chullora.

Login to Me Too

Rocky58
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to know how to get my money back. I have a trace number it's <removed>. Please tell me what to do. Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.