Fraudulent transactions

Mon56
Contributor
Contributor

I recently paid for a thermometer which was supposed to cost £10.00, chock horror when I was notified by Paypal that an Amoy t if £144. 74 was due to be taking from account, to be paid to a company called Think Tech, I immediately informed Paypal if this error and reported it as an unauthorised transaction. However within hours Paypal responded that my claim for a ref has been denied as it was not an unauthorised. Now, this is my question, I have tried to contact the company to no avail and I have not received the item. Yet I thought Paypal assures customers of fair treatment. I didn’t have to go through PayPal in making this payment in the first instance, I did it because I thought that Paypal is a credible company. I am not going to accept this because it appears that Paypal knew how this company has been defrauding their customers and yet they still allow them to trade under their umbrella. I will take this up with PayPal because they represent this fraudulent company. 
unless I get my full money back because I have not received the item.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.