Remove Receiving limit Per Day

Parth6937
Contributor
Contributor

hello,

i want to remove totally limits for receive money in a day.

my account is fully verified and i linked my bank accounts and debit cards also.

now my receive limit is 10,000,00 per day. so i want to increase my this limit OR remove fully limits.

please help...

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Parth6937, I hope you're doing well!

Here's How to remove your limits.

Stay Safe! 

Login to Me Too

Parth6937
Contributor
Contributor

hello sir

@WarrenPink 

thank you for give me a reply.

I had done every process. my account was fully verified. but lift limits of sending and withdrawal limits. but I don't lift limit of money receiving limits.

so how can I do this?

and how can I contact Paypal by email?

Login to Me Too

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Parth6937

If that's not working then you really need to keep in touch with customer service so tbey can reassess your account.

We have limited Customer Service on the phone during this time. We are almost done realigning our Customer Service that can answer your calls and queries. For the meantime, please maximize our Chat Support on the Contact Us option of any PayPal Page.
You can also send them a personal message on our Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter

If you cannot contact them through chat,please give us few more days until we get back in full operation on the phone so we can get this situated for you. Sorry for this incovenience and thank you for your unerstanding!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

Login to Me Too

himadri4
Contributor
Contributor
Click to credit/debit cards couldn't verify via bank OTP still to issue card end 0725 expiry date 08/23 to small deposit to confirm information but unable to processing to 3 days ago unresolve that's very disappointed
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.