Fraudlent seller

kolopla
Contributor
Contributor

hi.I have a case on resolution cantre but the only thing i can do next its upload tracking, however i dont agree with this as its expensive to send wrong item back to seller to china with tracking and seller not providing back label.This seller sent me totally wrong item, i ordered table but they sent me plastic holder. to get a refund i need to send this back but i think they need to provide back label as its NOT MY FAULT that they sent me wrong product. ALso they gave 2 diferent return addresses and both of them looks incomplete. ALso i sent them email to but gmail sent me message that Address not found Your message wasn't delivered to the seller <removed> because the address couldn't be found or is unable to receive email. SO its TOTAL CLEAR FRAUDSeller information YXYFZ <removed> Transaction amount $34.98 USD Transaction ID 9780753463039705RCase ID: PP-D-79183573.

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Seadogg
New Community Member

Same company...I mean, let’s be real, I thought it was probably a scam for the product offered (pellet grill) for less than $30, but I figured with PayPal protection, I’d be safe.  I got the formaldehyde smelling cheap plastic sunglasses too!
This is clearly a scam.  Well, I’m not mad at the scammers, or Facebook, but I am upset at PayPal for not backing us up on this.  My claim was granted, but only if I shipped the item back, which I felt was completely unethical.  I clearly explained the scam to PayPal, even referencing other experiences from this company by others...they did the easy thing, and wouldn’t support me.  A call to Chase bank, and I had my money back.  Shame on PayPal for allowing this to continue, they are no better than the scammers.  I have paid thousands in PayPal fees, and gladly for the convenience and protection...well, there’s obviously no protection at the level I expected.

Login to Me Too

jaekljaekl
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Motorised Pool Cleaner, limited to 200 at a special price & while I had my doubts I thought PayPal would back me up if it was a fraud.  Not so, they will only refund if I send the item they sent me back to China.  The item they sent me was a cheap crappy pair of sunglasses that took a month to get here.  This is an intentional FRAUD to take money off people knowing if they just just send a crappy cheap product in its place, people cant make a claim unless they send the product back.  PayPal, refund peoples monies & get rid of these fraudsters off your site, they give you a bad name as they are working the system to their advantage.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.