cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

And if you ask for a refund, they'll eventually approve it, after you send the tennis ball to them in China, some address where it will cost you $70 to send a ball too.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Even I order an items of 50USD they sent 2$ product and i keep on contacting but they never reply to me
Highlighted
Contributor

I purchased a pool for my grandson $599– never received. They sent me a notice saying they didn’t sell them. Canceled my credit card— filed dispute in May — no $ back — put charge on new card . I am going to report to police & never use PayPal again unless it’s resolved immediately
Highlighted
Contributor

I too have been a victim of fraud from this person. I filed a complaint with PayPal and was turned down the next day.

So where is the buyer protection ?  Surely they must be aware of this problem, since there are so many complaints. I have been using paypal for many years. But in the future I will be very wary of using PayPal.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Keith..... PayPal is very aware of the hundreds and hundreds of complaints but I just don't think they care. I haven't used my Paypal since November and have no plans to ever do again. File a complaint with Econsumer.gov and name both companies. I've also reported this whole scam to the US Postal Inspectors.
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks, that is good advice about filing the complaint. I must have been temporarily insane to even think that they would actually honor their claim to get our money back from scammers. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Rhis comoany is a rip off. I purchaswd an itne from this company on April 27, 2020. To this day, June 18, 2020 I have yet to receive my itens. I don't have a genuine email to get my money back.
Highlighted
Contributor

Unfortunately, I am in this boat too. I ordered something from a website and it was charged. When it arrived in the mail today, I could only laugh at what the item was. Totally not what was ordered. Further, the mailing label says it came from California but clearly you can see that it is a label that was placed over the original mailing label. In any attempt to remove the current mailing label would destroy and evidence of the original label. I think that the company is working with someone from the US; mailed from the company to said person or persons and in turn, they will put their own mailing label and forward it to the customer. Such a scam for a few bucks. I am filing a dispute today in hopes that Paypal will come through and do the right thing. 

Highlighted
Contributor

This company/person is a total FRAUD!!!  Placed an order for a Garden Seat online.  Company stated that they ship in the United States but they do NOT, they are located in China.  After waiting over two weeks I contacted this company.  They stated that they are behind but would ship shortly. I received a tracking number but was unable to track.  Another week later I received a small bag which apparently is part of the Garden Seat I purchased, but did not receive the Garden Seat which is what I wanted.  I submitted a claim to PayPal sending them pictures of the packaging, tracking number and the item I received.  PayPal contacted this seller.  Seller stated if I shipped back they would be reimburse me.  This is exactly how they are able to scam you!  It would cost me more than what I paid for this to send this back to China when this was shipped clearly from Rochester, NY and I have proof that this was shipped from Rochester.  PayPal stated that I do not have a case now unless I send this back to China, not where I received this from!  Just totally unbelievable.  It is crazy to me how this company can get away with doing this!  They must have a third party shipper in the States, but when you do not receive what you purchased, they want you to send the item back to their country.  This person knows full well that people will not pay the cost to send back to a foreign country so they are out of their money!  

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I have reported this to the US Postal Inspectors. This fraud company is using drop shippers and the Postal Service to do the scam.