cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Good luck getting PayPal to refund your money or do anything about it.  I ordered two camping chairs that were also rockers from this company and received two child's mesh foot stools.  I paid for them through PayPal - always thinking that PayPal backs their buyers so if there is an issue with your product you can count on them to help you. NOT

I filed a dispute against the company because the product I received was NOTHING like what I ordered.  I even sent PayPal pictures of what I ordered right from Facebook and what I received.  They got back to me saying the company would give me half of my money back ($20). Since the two foot stools aren't even worth $20 I said "no", that I wanted a full refund.  They got back to me saying if I returned the product to them (in China) they would give me a full refund.  I filled out custom forms online and took the information to the Post Office and was told it would cost $56 to return the item to China.  The weird part is I still have the envelope my items came to me in and it was from Chino, CA.

I have gone to way too much trouble already to get credit for something I ordered that was an obvious scam.  I have sent another email to PayPal asking what they are going to do about it and am waiting for an answer.  So far two emails have come back with nothing but copied information from their website about their policies. No help at all.

Save yourself a lot of time and headaches - DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I had a case open with the camp chairs - first I didn't receive them - then they sent the 10" foot stools.  I changed my dispute to not as described.  Dongguan offered me $19.99 of the $39.98 I spent back.  I declined.  After many delays, they offered me full refund if I returned the stools.  I checked - it was $50 to return them which Paypal said they would reimburse $30.  I didn't feel like throwing good money after bad so I told them how I felt they were not on my side after I had been with Paypal for 20 years, that the email and website for Dongguan were closed and attached a picture of the stools.  That was yesterday.  Today I received a full refund.  I am so glad they did and I will check out reviews before I order anything that seems too good to be true.  Good luck with yours. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Do me a favor. Keep the package you received the crap in and any and all correspondence you've had. Then, report it to the US Postal Inspectors. Make sure you tell them that it was sent to you from California but you have to return it to China. Also, if you have a credit card linked to your PayPal account, report it to them. They will refund your money.
Highlighted
Contributor

I’m sorry! This company and Paypal are horrible! Just contact your credit card company and report it. They will credit you back! The deal about you returning the product to China and being charged $20 is there way of still making easy money off you! Don’t let them get away with it! Best of luck!
Highlighted
Contributor

You shouldn’t have to. If PayPal were and honest company they should be doing all this!!!!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

They didn't ban the company.  They just helped the company scam me out of $60 USD!  I wish I would have looked here before ordering

Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly the same thing happened to me. A product arrived that was nothing like what I ordered nor cost. Complained and went through the correct process and waited for a refund which I was promised. Delay after delay occurred in which PayPal then cancelled my claim. Ditto as I too was SHAFTED by BOTH.
Highlighted

I had the same problem. I purchased two furniture sets for my living room and patio. I weeks later, I recieved an odd looking hand bracelet that I did not order and showed the shipping came from china. I did not associate this with my previous order. When i filed a dispute with PayPal about not having recieved my furniture, the seller provided the tracking number of the bracelet. That's when I realized what happened. I was scammed. I tried to show that to PayPal but they ruled in the seller's favor. I'm starting to think that pay pal is a scam too. Talk about purchase protection!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Same here! I luckily got PayPal to reimburse me for the return shipping. But I’m out $50 with absolutely nothing to show for it and PayPal couldn’t care less. Won’t be going thru them in the future. No need since thru don’t back you.
Highlighted
Contributor

I also have the same problem my dad ordered a $119.00 pool three weeks ago and i still haven't gotten our pool. After i dis research on this website so far its a scam were going to get our refund hope the police catch them slipping, when we hear the news were coming to press charges then visit that jail and my family and i is gonna laugh at them during their jail time. If they get out were going to sue the whole company hope you rot you punks, I also consider everyone order their items from somewhere else then this company or other scam company, i personally order from walmart or amazon.