Find a merchant that sent me a wig I did not order

Veracity
New Community Member

I ordered a wig not from Henannuming but from another company online.  I received a wig that does not meet the description of what I ordered.  The wig cannot even be worn as it lacks the anchors (combs) that would allow this.  If a person had short hair, they would not be able to wear this at all.  I want to find the company that sent this wig and to refund the money to me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Veracity 

Did you pay with just a credit or debit card without logging into a PayPal account at the time?

Look in your email inbox for the PayPal email receipt and get the receipt ID number to call PayPal customer service with using the transaction date of the purchase/charge from your credit or debit card account.

To contact customer service to file a dispute:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Or use the same transaction date to do a date range search of your PayPal account activity for the transaction. Once you find transaction, click it, then click "Report a problem" to report:

I received an item that's significantly not as described  

The product or service was significantly not as described in your order. 

If all this fails, you can always dispute it with your card issuer that you paid for wig with, call customer service number on back of card for assistance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.