Falsely advertised rc toys

Fraudblah
New Community Member
I purchased these rc construction toys through bravese.com they advertised on Instagram and took two months to get to me and when I got them they weren’t even close to the advertisement. I emailed them within 10 min of receiving them asking for a refund. Hopefully PayPal will help out
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

COYENT
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome to the Chinese Invasion and scam.... I had the same thing happen..... 

Want to see the ad?

Go to:

<removed>    What you get is FAR LESS that what you ordered.....the remote control is entirely different with no control over bucket or cab rotation....just one button for arm movement. No digging capability at all.

Look at the pictures.....the yellow remote is what they advertise.....the black remote is what you get.

The picture of the vehicle they advertise.... and what you get.....Notice the difference in detail..

The picture of the vehicle in it's packing they advertise......and what you get is actually one cheap toy complete in a plastic clam shell.    

Bottom line.....................what you get isn't worth return shipping.

What they advertiseWhat they advertiseWhat  you getWhat you getWhat they advertiseWhat they advertisewhat you getwhat you getNot even close to what you getNot even close to what you get

Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The scam I fell for is even more outrageous. I ordered a RC helicopter from gauza.club (since closed I believe), received a couple of cheap masks (maybe they made too many during their pandemic). I asked for refund, they say yeah sure, just send the masks back to this Hong Kong address; I didn't fall for it and continued my dispute, contacting customer service again and again, finally one rep was able to help me appeal the case and I got my refund without having to send back the crap.

Lessons learned, don't use PP anymore. If you got caught in scam, file dispute early and persist.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.