Fake goods BFE corporation Cranbury NJ

TheStripeguy
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed buy these people I paid for a metal tool chest and got a plastic toy.

I have not heard back from Paypal yet but I am not hopeful. Never buy anything non clothing from a clothing web site.

PayPal is no protection and are difficult to contact.

Even the same day I realized it was a fake  PayPal would not stop the pending transaction even though I have now seen other PayPal users conned by the same people.

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

ccpd206
Contributor
Contributor
I did finally receive a refund but it took a lot of effort.
Login to Me Too

Indyhighlander
New Community Member

Yep, they got me!  I bought dishes for my daughter that are rare and expensive.  I got a very small, oval piece of amber, with little gold markings.

They got me for $60.  I knew something was up when I didn't get a purchase confirmation or any kind of transaction communication.  When I got a tracking number from PayPal, I set an alert on USPS.com, which notified me of every step.  It arrived today, and I was baffled.  "This is not a 16 piece set of Corelle dinnerware..."

So, here we go, PayPal...

Login to Me Too

Temp20210630E
Contributor
Contributor

Does PayPal own/operate this BFE CORPORATION scam they refuse to shut down, or otherwise profit from it? I mean, the way corruption goes these days you'd understand why I'm asking, right?

Login to Me Too

Tlj215
Yeah they got me too. Ordered an impact gun for $90 from a "real looking " Milwaukee tool site. Never received confirmation email from the company only from paypal. I knew I got got within 5min. 1mth later I recieved a wooden puzzle piece in a little envelope. Smh. Lesson learned for me. I miss the days when going to they store was THE way to shop. I guess Amazon only from here on out. Cant trust it!!!
Login to Me Too

NinjaKid
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue only this is how it works, odds are you are not ordering anything from BFE, I didn't. I ordered a sports bobble head from a website which said they are located in NYC, I never got a email from them or a receipt. After waiting 2 weeks and not getting anything or a email update and no response from the website customer support email I put in a claim with paypal. A week later they got a reply from the seller which was all in Chinese they got a tracking number from there shipping partner which showed BFE Corporation Jamaica NY. So a few days letter I get a small envelope with a tiny foam number 4 in it from BFE Corporation STE E at <Removed>, Cranbury NJ <Removed>, I contacted paypal at there phone number since online you can respond to a open case. I spoke to a agent and explained what I received so they then changed the case from non delivery to item not at described and waited for a response from the seller.  A few days later the seller responds that the item must be returned at my expense and gave a address in china but written in Chinese after doing a translation on this address it was not valid, it just listed a room number and 3 different city's around the country. I then contacted paypal again and they where not able to translate the address at all so they requested a proper address from the seller which they did not supply. I was then contacted my paypal to file a report with law enforcement which i did do and they uploaded it to them. A few days later i got a email from paypal that they didnt receive any information from me and they closed the case denying my appeal of the charge. I then called paypal back at there phone number and explained that i did upload the law enforcement report and they did see it so they then refunded me right there while i was on the phone. I also checked the website where I had made the purchase and it was taken offline now.

In short if you have gotten hit with this scam and having problems with paypal call them on the phone you will get better help and you will be able to respond where the website dont let you.

Login to Me Too

5crazyowens
Contributor
Contributor
Finally called and got my money returned. They had told me to file a complaint with some online security thing, I did so and sent them the copy cause that’s when they said id get my refund. That was in early June. Forgot about it so I called yesterday and they had closed my dispute but found I had sent them the docs so they agreed to refund. I told them they need to review this community conversation about the same incidents without making people jump through the same hoops.
Login to Me Too

EnableP
New Community Member

I saw an ad on facebook for a Jeep Coffee table, $60  -   I bought it for a gift for a jeep lover.   I got a small plastic toy for $60.   Sorry **bleep** fraud <removed>company.   I will not forget them, and pray I see that ad again so I can turn them into facebook or harass the $%^&* out of them.  Not going to chase them down and waste my time but will be watching for them again.   I will not forget this you cheap **bleep** fraud immigrant **bleep**.   If the good lord allows, we will cross paths again.......

Login to Me Too

mshapiro99
Contributor
Contributor

Inadvertently bought Alaskan King crab legs from a Chinese firm on Facebook, and received a single life-saver candy from BFE Corporation in Cranbury, NJ via tracked first class USPS mail. Paid $68+; all is being refunded thanks to PayPal protection and what appears to be many complaints against BFE. Not sure why they went to the effort of mailing me a piece of candy?

Login to Me Too

mshapiro99
Contributor
Contributor

I re-taped the envelope closed and marked the package as "Return to Sender" so they could re-use the life saver and bubble-wrap and send it to someone else... and they get to pay for the price of return postage. 

Login to Me Too

Aquaeyes
Contributor
Contributor
I saved as evidence & filed official reports of scam. Complete with pics, for Federal Trade Commision, & Attorney General for fraud in NJ.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.