Fake goods BFE corporation Cranbury NJ

TheStripeguy
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed buy these people I paid for a metal tool chest and got a plastic toy.

I have not heard back from Paypal yet but I am not hopeful. Never buy anything non clothing from a clothing web site.

PayPal is no protection and are difficult to contact.

Even the same day I realized it was a fake  PayPal would not stop the pending transaction even though I have now seen other PayPal users conned by the same people.

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

ijmconsult
New Community Member

Scammed also.  Contacted Paypal immediately when I received a strange confirmation from an unknown email account.  Had to wait for the seller to "send" the item before anything could be done.  Received an ornament instead of a leaf blower!  Going to try to contact BBB in NJ to report them.

Login to Me Too

bridiom
Contributor
Contributor

I just paid for 2 generators - from these same people (unbeknown at the time of purchase) and they sent something to an address close by where my address is - but nothing ever arrived at my address. Isn't it about time someone shut these folks down? I have supplied the  Paypal case with conclusive evidence that they are scamming - and just hope I get my $198 back

Login to Me Too

DaddysGirl1
Contributor
Contributor

I don't even remember what I ordered.  I received two women's tops not even close to my size or style.  

Login to Me Too

Eroomj77
Contributor
Contributor
$99 for a tv ....nothing special and they send me a little zip thing maybe for earbuds. What a joke.
Login to Me Too

Lego_Master_26
Contributor
Contributor
I knew better but took the chance that they were selling a Lego Apollo Saturn Rock set for 70% off! Yep, kick me in the butt!!! I received a “green rock” in the mail. I started a claim with PayPal and stayed in touch and sent them documentation all along. They gave me a credit of my purchase….. so all ended well for me! #StopScammers
Login to Me Too

bridiom
Contributor
Contributor

I just got news that my (2)  cases were disallowed by Paypal - as the 'goods' were delivered. I had pointed out that the goods were NOT delivered to me - and the Post Office actually gave me one address, and partially another - for where they were delivered. BFE supplied copies of mailing labels with my address -- then used that tracking number to send the articles to someone else. The PO are investigating -- but apparently Paypal don't give a hoot - even though I have a solid case, which would stand up in any court of law.

Login to Me Too

DaddysGirl1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm very happy to say that PayPal refunded my money.  I did include a lot of the information gathered here and on the internet reviews.  Hopefully they realized that this company is indeed a scam.  

Good luck to you all.  

Login to Me Too

5crazyowens
Contributor
Contributor
I hope I get mine resolved. Ordered a gazebo from a site that appeared to be Wayfair. I just received a literal hook in the mail. I tried to delete my accounts from PayPal as soon as possible but too late.
Login to Me Too

MOM2JACRN
Contributor
Contributor

Same I ordered the gazebo and a patio set from website feedqp.com selling under Wayfair never got the items and could not reach anyone at company. Emailed the person in the contact section and never got a response. Filed a dispute with paypal, first as denied then called them and rep changed my dispute to items not received two different chinese names showed as the seller. One came back with a tracking # but does not match what I got in the mail. Calling them today. Emailed BFE corporation as well today. Also order another gazebo but paid with my debit card not with paypal was able to dispute with my bank and they gave me the money back. Calling them today as well to dispute the paypal transactions. I am not going to be out 300.00 I will file a lawsuit against paypa and BFE corporation.

Login to Me Too

baddbymyslf
Contributor
Contributor
I will join the lawsuit.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.