Failed order

St4tion1212
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys 

my first time using PayPal community as at this unusual time I can’t speak to anyone at their offices.

I ordered a suit from an advert on Facebook ( 3rd time I’ve had an issue with Facebook sellers, wont be doing that again ) in late Jan 2020 and received an e mail saying it would be dispatched shortly with tracking ID. 

However by end of February it hadn’t arrived and I messaged them to check where it was but they didn’t reply.

so I contacted PayPal and asked for a refund. Within a couple of days the seller contacted me saying I had great taste as I’d chosen their most popular seller and they were almost ready to dispatch but asking me to contact PayPal and unblock the payment to them. I sent PayPal a message explaining what the seller had said and asking them to unblock the payment.

Guess what ? It’s now early April and the seller is not replying to e mails again which is frikking annoying and I can’t open a dispute with PayPal as this case no is closed.

Can anyone please advise

Jeff

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

tosca_cosio
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @St4tion1212 ! Yes Im afraid when the dispute has been requested to be closed, it cannot be reopened. However, you can still dispute this with your Financial Institition. Hope this helps! Stay Safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.