FRAUD FROM Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. BLACKHAWK HELICOPTER

TKD1
Contributor
Contributor

They show a picture of a Black Hawk Helicopter flying model drone. What you get are these tiny little things. 

The same thing happened to at least 3 other customers, see attached. 

FRAUDnothing like the ad!nothing like the ad!

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

Art1111
Contributor
Contributor
I had a fraud done to me too. When are the agents going back to work?
Login to Me Too

ShutterGunner
Contributor
Contributor

This is how paypal makes their money.  They are in-cahoots and are culpable. 

Login to Me Too

gaflarose66
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing has happened to me with a robot vacuum and I escalated to paypal and I can get my money back once I send the vacuum back that the company lied about its description and they want me to pay shipping oh and shipping label all in Chinese so how am I suppose to send it back. FRAUD THATS ALL THEY ARE AND PAYPAL IS USELESS.
Login to Me Too

ste777kite
Contributor
Contributor
I can see that happening to me. I might just accept their $15 offer.
Login to Me Too

Lolhan
Contributor
Contributor
Has a FBI eletronic fraud complain website. We could realy file a complain... i know that i dont see more sites from them cause i think they block me...
Login to Me Too

Lolhan
Contributor
Contributor
Some of the names, same company! Paypal needs to banned it! All over the worlds has complains: RDplummy Tastefulty.com Kangaross.com Veegia.com Microndeal.com perfussio discoverydeal.shop elfinjoy-fr.com
Login to Me Too

EiBiz
Contributor
Contributor

Now this guy Jareal <removed> is telling me that the return address from their shipping box that says return item is not a true return address. This after I told him I will pay the address a visit and get my refund money back. Why is PayPal not blocking this business that has multiple names and shady and obviously scamming people?

Login to Me Too

marinarn2002
Contributor
Contributor

I agree , something needs to be done.

Login to Me Too

Erikaale
Contributor
Contributor
I think they disappeared their stores
Login to Me Too

EiBiz
Contributor
Contributor

This guy Jareal <removed> is giving me a run around. Now he’s telling me they haven’t received the items but USPS showed that it was delivered. At first he was telling me that the warehouse was in China. So I told him that your package that show a return address and it doesn’t say China. I think he’s trying to get away to not refunding people. So I told him. I till visit the address where the returned goods was shipped so I can get my money back. I hate scammers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.