FRAUD FROM Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. BLACKHAWK HELICOPTER

TKD1
Contributor
Contributor

They show a picture of a Black Hawk Helicopter flying model drone. What you get are these tiny little things. 

The same thing happened to at least 3 other customers, see attached. 

FRAUDnothing like the ad!nothing like the ad!

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

Shweeet13
Contributor
Contributor
Bought metal 3D models. Advertised large moving parts and these when if they can be assembled are small like a matchbox toy with no moving parts etc. Absolute CON
Login to Me Too

Jasonsteig
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone been able to make contact with them?
Login to Me Too

ste777kite
Contributor
Contributor
They also show watches for sale on facebook, usually 50 dollars and I have received two watches recently that have no resemblance to the advertised watch and are worth 10 dollars at the most. I have started two disputes through paypal and Nanchang Co. Initially offered a 5 dollar refund. I declined the offer and it went to 12 dollars ( I am UK but they sell in dollars). I am currently waiting for their next laughable offer then I will raise the dispite with Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Lolhan
Contributor
Contributor
They will tell send back to china what u got like happened with me! Ridiculous ! Worst of it is PAYPAL that have connections with this kind of company and also send the money before they send the product!
Login to Me Too

Lolhan
Contributor
Contributor
For my also! I bought something when arrived is another! Then i claim by paypal and they tell me send the product to china...what? They know i will not do it since the price is much higher than the refund! And they send me from a adress is usa! Profi scammers! Worst? They use many names in facebook
Login to Me Too

ste777kite
Contributor
Contributor
I have had a few replies from them starting with an offer of 4 dollars refund, then 9 dollars, then 12 dollars and then 15 dollars. I keep telling them I will accept 22 dollars or I will raise the dispute with Paypal. I will let you know the outcome. I know from trustpilot reviews that they offer premium products at cheap prices (usually about 50 dollars) then they send cheap equivalents worth around 10 dollars. They make lots of profit because the majority of people will not complain. I am complaining so I will let you know how I get on.
Login to Me Too

Lolhan
Contributor
Contributor
My value was 48,95...they offer me 4,95 refund! Since i refused they told ok, refund but send back what u got it. To china! Well, a sending is about 35$ and os not sure they will give back. Hope u have better luck
Login to Me Too

jolenesings
Contributor
Contributor

How do I contact them? The full Paypal email address is blocked out. The package came from ZHAO <removed> in Carson, CA

Login to Me Too

Lolhan
Contributor
Contributor
My package also...then i need back to china???? They are profi!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.