Escalating pending case (more than 2 months)

4ketan
New Community Member

Hi,

I am totally frustrated by the PayPal team due to following reasons

1. Don't give timely responses.The resolution center always pushes the date beyond the committed time frame.(My case is dragging for 2 months+)
  2. Even after the response from the seller after 2 months don't even see the response from the seller (I was given Chinese address to return which in US no one will understand, hence I had requested English address. After 2 months pay pal team responded with English Address in email but the resolution center is showing Chinese address)
  3. The seller shipped from the US and he wants me to ship to China (What guarantee after shipping to china the seller he will refund)
  4. I had ordered bicycle and he shipped late (after escalating) and that too fooled me by sending a hair clip. (Wrong item sent)
  5. I am explaining the same issue again and again as the pay pal team doesn't respond timely and I have to explain it again to a new agent. Sometimes the conversation expires so I have to recreate it.

Can anyone help how to escalate to senior person?

Thanks,

Ketan 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.