Email typographical error

echo007
Contributor
Contributor
Good day folks Hello everyone,i have my sad situation last march 12,2019.I transfer amount to the email address to the person i transact on that day. The problem is i do a typographical error while typing the email address of the reciepient. And accidentally i send it. Minutes before i realize that the recievers email is wrong. The transaction is already send and i cannot cancel it anymore. I do message the paypal dispute team,they said that they cannot help me with this matter.it is so sad for my part. Imagine,you pay for nothing.considering i have theft my hard earn money ! Guys anyone can help me with this? I do really highly appreciate it if this matter will be resolved.especially now that my need for that fund is highly needed. My father needs meds and i need those money to buy him his meds. Thanks guys
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
@echo007 How did you send the money which paypal option. How did you fund it via PayPal which linked funding source. Finally is it showing as sent/completed or pending. Answer all if you want further information.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.