Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Rick1810
Contributor
Contributor

Still waiting to hear about that refund,

Why doesn't paypal pause their account.

So people cannot send money to them.

People are still getting scammed,

Why is paypal doing nothing about this?!

Login to Me Too

Joro7957
Us as well we paid $40 for a lifelike tiger and we got a cheap little stuffed animal
Login to Me Too

HeidiN123
Got caught what a scam. Just a cheap stuffed toy. The should be investigated and punished
Login to Me Too

Diana1934
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a dog on Sept. 28 and have not received it yet.  Today is Nov. 5.

Login to Me Too

nicollecrampton
Contributor
Contributor
You will get a cheap stuffed animal im sorry to say that but thats what happened to me and alot of other people
Login to Me Too

Lesley303
Contributor
Contributor

I bought what sounded like a perfect gift for my granddaughter. A handmaid doll with clothes which looked a little like her. 

No it isn't no it didn't and no it doesn't. 

I emailed them - to find the email address is no longer in use - so I suspect I'm the latest in the long line of people being scammed. 

Its hard enough shopping in lockdown without throwing money away like this. 

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR#

Login to Me Too

renatehughes
Contributor
Contributor

I fell for the video which showed an electronic little dog. I ordered a Border Collie

Yes - a Border collie has arrived but only as a cuddly toy and not an electronic toy

I am furious as I have paid so much money for it. $33.76 

How can I get my money back?

Login to Me Too

Rick1810
Contributor
Contributor

@renatehughes 

You need to go on Paypal, and select the payment.

And files a complain, it wil take some time.

Login to Me Too

renatehughes
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your reply I will do that
Login to Me Too

MSBontrup
Contributor
Contributor
Send message to paypal, provide your order confirmation(screen shot) and the photo of what you received. Paypal fix my problem by reversing my money back. As of now I’m still waiting for the money to take in effect to my credit card. Paypal seems consistent on checking my complain and answering my chat. I’ll cross my finger!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.