Dozens of "Paypal Instant Transfer - Inst Xfer" transactions not appearing in PayPal Activity list

dsaslav
Contributor
Contributor

There are a significant number of payment transactions listed only as "PAYPAL INSTANT TRANSFER - INST XFER" ACH transactions in my credit union checking account, which do not map to equivalent transaction activity in my PayPal account. 

When I search my checking account history over the past 12 months, I come up with 80+ transactions ranging from $3.84 to several hundred dollars, and one transaction for nearly $1,200 with no equivalent activity record in my PayPal transaction history.  [There are, of course, several dozen other similar ACH transactions which *do* track to my PayPal transaction history with an offset of around two days from the ACH entry, throughout the same time period.]  

I'd appreciate any advice on how I can determine who initiated these other "mystery" ACH withdrawals marked "PAYPAL INSTANT TRANSFER - INST XFER" -- with or without the help of my credit union and PayPal's Customer Service. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Celeste

Hi there @dsaslav,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community! I'm so sorry to hear you have been experiencing this influx of transactions, that would certainly be a cause for concern. For further assistance reviewing these charges, I'd encourage you to get in touch with our customer support team. Please select Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. I hope you can get more details on these transactions!

Thank you for your time,

- Celeste S. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.