Don't ever buy from luckylife8 d/b/a Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

pbarb
New Community Member

I bought 4 pair of Spenco orthotic sandals, which took almost 2 months to arrive, and were not as described, and ran extremely small.  Their product is total junk.  They scammed me in the amount of $103.56, and made it impossible to return.  Total fraud.  Don't ever buy from this company.  Sellers like this should be banned from hiding behind PayPal.  Beware of buying anything from luckylife8 or Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Rk999
Contributor
Contributor

My product was gas powered saw.  They agreed to a refund but gave me a one line address to return in Chinese.  It was shipped from Jupiter New York.  If anyone knows that address I will mail there and provide tracking.

Login to Me Too

Sandra051189
New Community Member

I purchased the love you to the moon and back carousel and when it came it was a cheap piece of plastic carousel that I would not have paid £5 for never mind £30 and it didnt work either

Login to Me Too

teller11
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a "life like" dog for $29.98 the description is not even close to the item received.  I could have purchase the same item at the 99 Cent store.  When disputed a refund, Duo Tongguang gave me $15.00 now I have the headache of trying to get PayPal to help under their guarantee.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.