Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Rita

I am just starting this fight. I am so mad at myself  purchasing from an instagram ad. Did you purchase through PayPal on your purchase. I am so bummed to hear they aren't supporting you on this

Highlighted
Contributor

I don't think I bought it through PayPal but I don't really remember it was quite a while ago. But just so you know they are all over Facebook and the rest of the internet under LOTS of different names. So if you see ads for really cool linen, stylish clothes and the price is low it's probably them and you won't get anything that remotely looks like what you ordered! Returning the items means mailing them back to China at great expense. But if you see an ad you like you can just Google the name of the company and there are sites that tell you whether it's a scam or not. I tried that and it really works!
Highlighted
Contributor

I don't think I bought it through PayPal but I don't really remember as it was quite a while ago. But just so you know they are all over Facebook and the rest of the internet under LOTS of different names. So if you see ads for really cool linen, stylish clothes and the price is low it's probably them and you won't get anything that remotely looks like what you ordered! Returning the items means mailing them back to China at great expense. But if you see an ad you like you can just Google the name of the company and there are sites that tell you whether it's a scam or not. I tried that and it really works! Good luck
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes I had problems with them too. Items are cheap and nasty. You don't get anything like the advertisement. They delivered in dribs and drabs.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Chicv international holding

and a million other names...

They keep popping up just different names. Paypal does nothing. These scammers have found a way to make it impossible to get any kind of satisfaction. Now I will buy NOTHING from any ad on Facebook even if I think I know the seller. Paypal is only being used for sellers I know I can dispute from the credit card or people who will send money to me. They are NO HELP if you have a real problem.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Chicv international holding

welcome to our club of tens of thousands who have been defrauded. Your posting on this Paypal forum is as effective as screaming into an empty chasm 50 miles deep....no one will hear you. Least of all Paypal who are too deafened by their money counting machine to be the least bit worried that so many of their profit dollars are from enabling fraud....laughing all the way to the bank, as they say.

Highlighted
Contributor

ChicV is a scam

Watch this story

<removed>

We were ripped off too!

@members

Highlighted

The site I bought on was Lilicloth. I ordered 2 items. Got the cheap earrings; never got the matching shirt. They keep up a barrage of useless, repetitive messages with fake tracking numbers and stalling techniques. China hates US and these kind of scams gives them some satisfaction. Will Paypal honor their promise to get my money back?
Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal has no honour and is just as dishonest as the scam seller you bought from. Note that there are literally 1000s of complaints here from people angry about being dudded and Paypal just ignores them all. So if the people who bother to come here and complain are a tiny % of the total customers being fleeced you must understand that the criminal business model is very profitable and those that are getting rich from it have no motivation to stop.