Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Mysterri_Me
Contributor
Contributor
The site I bought on was Lilicloth. I ordered 2 items. Got the cheap earrings; never got the matching shirt. They keep up a barrage of useless, repetitive messages with fake tracking numbers and stalling techniques. China hates US and these kind of scams gives them some satisfaction. Will Paypal honor their promise to get my money back?
Login to Me Too

pearlredmoon
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has no honour and is just as dishonest as the scam seller you bought from. Note that there are literally 1000s of complaints here from people angry about being dudded and Paypal just ignores them all. So if the people who bother to come here and complain are a tiny % of the total customers being fleeced you must understand that the criminal business model is very profitable and those that are getting rich from it have no motivation to stop.

Login to Me Too

LlewR
Contributor
Contributor

Hawalili.com is another scam company. I bought five shirts from them mid-November. They appeared on my credit card as "Chicvgroup Rayleigh Gbr". I received one or two shirts at a time over the next month. Not one of them fit, all for different reasons.

When I asked to return them, they sent me the email below. They don't say anywhere on their site that they are in or ship from China. When I still wanted to return, they upped the refund offer to 25%. What a scam. Stay away from Hawalili.com!

"Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s).  

Please note that customers must respond to every email within 7 days. If not, we will close this case after the aforementioned deadline.

Our return center is located in Guangzhou, China.

According to our return policy, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs and any other related return charges (including possible custom fees). Your refund will be processed after our return center receives and inspects the return package.

Since International returns might result in long waiting times and incur substantial return costs on your side, we recommend some alternative methods to resolve this issue.

We would like to offer you a 15% cash refund instead of returning the item(s). If there are any sizing issues, you can use this fund to alter the cloth.

If you still want to return the package, you should email us for a return label within 7 days, the aforementioned deadline.
You can check the return policy here: https://www.hawalili.com/information/Return%20Policy

***Kind reminder: Any addresses on the parcel are not approved as the return address.
Returned packages without an authorized return address from customer service representatives will not be refunded or exchanged. ***

Thanks for your patience! Please don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions. "

Login to Me Too

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to hear that the product does not meet your expectations. We will forward your feedback and keep improving our products and services.

For return, you can choose return for a full refund option and we will email you the return label. 

You can also email us through our official wesbite if you have any more issues.
Stay safe and have a nice day!

Login to Me Too

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Do you have an order with us? 

We are not scam and we do ship order though it may take a bit longer time. 

You can also email us through our official website if you have any more issues.

Login to Me Too

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.  Your order may have been shipped in more than one parcel.  We split orders if some items are delayed, but do not charge extra shipping in such cases.  No worries.  

If you still have not received your full order, you can email us through our official website and we will reply within 24 hours. 

Login to Me Too

Misty111
Contributor
Contributor
Here it is 3 years later from the 1st post and this company is STILL scamming people and PayPal is STILL allowing it and doing nothing to help their clients! I so wish I would have read these BEFORE I fricking ordered $167 worth of clothes! I didn't know the true name CHICV INTERNATIONAL until after the fact because I ordered under the company name Zolucky. These are the cheapest, ugliest clothes I've ever seen and look nothing like the pictures! I'm furious right now! What do I do? Try to get at least a partial refund from seller or escalate to PayPal? Or am I **bleep** either way? SHAME ON YOU PAYPAL! #Zolucky #CHICV INTERNATIONAL
Login to Me Too

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear that the product does not meet your expectations. We will forward your feedback and keep improving our products and services.

You can email us through the official website Zolucky.com and we will handle your problems ASAP. 

Best regards, 

Login to Me Too

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

You can email us through the official website Zolucky.com and we will handle your problems ASAP. 

Best regards, 

Login to Me Too

ndaoust
Contributor
Contributor

this company has many different hidden company. anything sent to this address is a scam

1st Floor, <Removed>, Junhe Street, <Removed>, Guangdong, China, <Removed>

I buy via stylewe.com

paypal should stop helping this company.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.