Disputing a service

Jerseydevil65
New Community Member

I was doing a address change and thought I was on the USPS website, I was actually on a different website and they charged my Paypal debit card $80 to do the address change. They never told me it was going to be $80 before I submitted. I want to open a dispute, what should I file it as? Goods not received? Or something else?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Jerseydevil65 

Thank you for taking time out in using Community Forum as your means of communication with PayPal as our phone lines are currently closed due to unavoidable circumstance brought about by this pandemic Corona Virus (COVID19). I'm sorry to hear that you got charged on a accidental transaction but no worries you can file a dispute as "Item not received " for a service not rendered.  This link might helpful for you https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/i-didn%E2%80%99t-receive-the-item-i-purchased-or-it%E2%8...  

Hope that i was able to assist you on this matter.  Stay Safe and God Bless.

***If you find this post helpful, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.