Disputes not paid, unauthorized charge

Chriscox19899
Contributor
Contributor
I had an unauthorized charge on my account on February 14th and I noticed this charge within 2 hours of it coming on my account. I contacted PayPal they told me they will investigate this matter then email me with the decision. February 18th I get the email stating my case was found to be unauthorized charge. I call to see how my account was breached. They then tell me I'd have my money in my account within 10days so I waited until March 6th 2021 now giving them over 15days to refund my money. I called they can't find my claim and act clueless then they find it and says their mistake to expect my refund In 10 days. I get an email 7 days later with a whole new case number and but with the same unauthorized charge amount stating I did authorize this charge. Now I called instantly said that I did not authorize a charge to an unknown and unfindable site or hacker that came up as the merchant I've researched them they are not listed anywhere or does the BBB have any information on this fake merchant. So I call again they see the confusion offer me to be patient the money is actually in voucher form and that was my refund. But the voucher they gave the first day I called instantly with the female representative stating "are you ready to smile " stating this is a gift from PayPal for the troubles of the situation and when I spoke to 3 representatives they also assured me that was complimentary. Now the voucher isn't available anywhere that I can find. Now my money is pay into my sick mothers chemotherapy which isn't cheap these are funds from a selling platform. Last time I checked hospitals do not take vouchers as payments and they assured me a full credit back to my account of $99.30 and after 62messages 6 calls I still get the run around what should I do?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.