Dispute opened since 14 May, resolution date changed multiple times

blakeong
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item from a US company and after trying to contact them several times they still did not response to the status of my order. 

After I open the case with PayPal, the company replied with a tracking number on 16th of May (Fedex). Till today the item has not been shipped, it's just that the label has been printed. 

I can't seems to find anyone on PayPal to talk to. What are my options? Can I do a chargeback with my credit card company? 

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Lanie99
Contributor
Contributor
I also have the same problem now, were you able to get it resolved? I'm trying to get a refund but am not having any luck.
Login to Me Too

Twiglets
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. Coincidently, once I posted on this community group I received a full refund from partial 🤷🏻‍♀️. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

02WildcatTags
Contributor
Contributor

No communication and they denied my dispute without contacting me once. Never contacted DHL and never made the seller provide waybill number for tracking

Login to Me Too

Kaloskia
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order in March from a company that indicated it was located in CA. Never received the order and filed a dispute in April with PayPal. They apparently found the company that was shipping the item. I received a tracking number and it’s coming from China. Finally in May it cleared customs and has been In Transit ever since. PayPal resolution center keeps moving the date. I do not expect to receive it. I just want my money returned. I thought PayPal did not charge your credit card until the item shipped but they charged mine right away.
Login to Me Too

Zen121
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same problem it’s mine they have sent it and shows delivers but it’s only an envelope not the scooter I ordered. How did you solve this, my case closed in two days
Login to Me Too

02WildcatTags
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal will not work to find out what happened even if the work is done for them. They were given contact info for a person at my shipper that handled my case with them, and PayPal just refused to contact them. They also refused to contact the seller and make them provide a waybill number by which I might track WHERE 1 of my 2 misdelivered shipments went.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.