What do you have to do to get Paypal customer service to help?

wittone
New Community Member

I paid $52.85 on April 23, 2020 for a solar lantern with USB charging ports and received a dinky little light with NO USB ports. I notified the company ekittys(SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED) and sent them the pics and information they requested. I received NO feedback or customer service from them after that. I filed a claim with Paypal and they closed the PayPal case PP-D-75104249 on July 27 providing NO HELP at all. I am disapppointed in Paypay and will no longer be utilizing their card or services again.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wittone 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

WHICH claim did you open?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.