Dispute on transaction

alizoheb
Contributor
Contributor

i make a deal with customer of emerald stone total amount $1750 USD i send the stone to buyer with express shipping he received his parcel within 4 days and after receive the parcel he send me rest amount $900 he tell me he do business with his company policy first 50% amount send and rest after parcel arrival i agree and done deal when he received the parcel he commit everything is ok i like your stone and now i am going to send you rest amount and he send me after two days he open a dispute on transaction item not as described because he apply the thinner treatment on my stone and he also put the stone in ring and damage color and quality of stone and stone not in his real condition PayPal close the $900 in my favour but he still dispute open on $850 buyer tell to PayPal he return the stone once the stone is received by seller PayPal refund $850 but why i accept the stone again even stone is not in real condition i agree every policy of buyer then deal with him he apply the treatment on stone buyer blackmail me give me 50% discount otherwise i will update a group post on social media i have every proof of chatting of buyer in my messenger

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.