Dispute in my account

Tharun
Contributor
Contributor

transaction ID: 1AJ76332XP3200928

Case ID: PP-D-10994540xCoins

Dear Case Manager:

The buyer, Shashank Khatri, is attempting to commit FRIENDLY FRAUD by filing a fraudulent chargeback. I have conclusive evidence that the buyer has authorized the payment and received the product on time and as described.

The payment was authorized. The buyer made the payment through the site XCOINS. He/she submitted a photo of himself holding a sign with the word "XCOINS" on it. He also submitted his photo ID to verify his identity. Additionally, he confirmed his account at the site by email. The buyer's IP address was analyzed and determined to match his billing address.

The product was delivered to the buyer, as indicated by DELIVERY CONFIRMATION (attached). The buyer accessed the website and consumed the product on 05/22/18 at 07:33 am PST.

Shashank Khatri was a client at the site since 08/20/17. He/she placed a total of 31 orders, but disputed payments for only 3 orders.

The buyer did not make an attempt to contact me, did not ask for a refund, and did not try to resolve this dispute with me directly.

Below i have attached the delivery confirmation and loan agreement 

Please review it

Delivery confirmation:

<removed>

Loan agreement:

<removed>

Sincerely,

Tharun raj

Thank you PayPal. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.