Dewalt Store Purchase

jbrichards1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Question has anyone heard of Dewalt Store Purchase. It looks like a Dewalt website and I did order some tools from them. After I got the paypal receipt I noticed that the payment was going to a Runxi <removed>. I am trying to figure out if this is a scam or he selling counterfeit tools from Dewalt.

Any help would be appreciated.

John 

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

marcus0627
Contributor
Contributor

Same exact thing happened to me.  Ordered something (I thought it was fishy so bought something small).  Received a package from the same exact guy with a sheet of smiley stickers.  Unbelievable.

Login to Me Too

ER2002
Contributor
Contributor

just received my stickers today too. !@$%^!!!  paypal is aware, and yet choose to do nothing. SMH

Login to Me Too

jbrichards1
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal isn’t doing nothing write to Attorney General for Fraud that’s what I did maybe if enough people complain they put this I in jail. Also go to ur credit card company and file a dispute claim
Login to Me Too

Tmangrum
Contributor
Contributor
Same buy I bought a bike for $99.94 and after becoming suspicious because when I emailed seller it got returned as undeliverable I put in a claim with PayPal to stop purchase purchase and I got item from seller today but its just a small piece of paper with stickers in the shapes of stars. Came from Fan Xiao Mei 17749 E Valley Blvd, City of Insudtry, CA 91744
Login to Me Too

JohnTheDuped
Contributor
Contributor

I hope Paypal will make good on their guarantee.  In my case, with the exact same circumstances, they found in favor of the seller.  I understand they don't want to pay out money but how can they allow it to continue?

Login to Me Too

ER2002
Contributor
Contributor

could we just show the tracking number as proof that we did not get the merchandise. If they look at it, tracking should show weight of item correct?

Login to Me Too

JohnTheDuped
Contributor
Contributor

My experience is that they don't match the shipped weight with the estimated weight of the item.  Apparently they close the complaint when tracking shows a delivery. 

Login to Me Too

JohnTheDuped
Contributor
Contributor

I just got a refund.  I had to file a complaint with the Attorney Generals office in Washington State to get Paypal's attention.  I originally claimed that the item was never received.  Paypal had closed out the case based on the tracking data that showed the envelop and stamps were delivered.  After being contacted by the AG's office, Paypal reopened the case under the item was "significantly different than advertised".  Paypal wanted specifics which were provided, contacted the seller,  found in my favor, and issued a refund.  Advice? If you are going to file a complaint do not file that the item was never received the tracking number will show that you got something and they will close the case in the sellers favor.  File the complaint as "the item was significantly different than promised".  Then Paypal will investigate. They work fast when you get their attention.  I hope this helps.  Best of luck and never, ever give up easy.

Login to Me Too

jbrichards1
Contributor
Contributor
I filed with AG also in CA. No word yet also disputed with CC they did same thing because of tracking # I had to reopen yesterday they are going to look deeper into it for me.
Login to Me Too

MicheAMGT
Contributor
Contributor
I realized it as soon as my receipt came up and the email address wasn't Dewalt and tried to cancel - no option. I tried to stop PayPal - no option. I filed a dispute, it was denied. These scammers are using PayPal as a platform to steal from it's customers and PayPal isn't doing anything about it?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.